INFANTS (age 3 months and older)
- Two-day groups on Tuesday-Thursday
- Three-day groups on Monday-Wednesday-Friday
- Five-day groups on Monday through Friday
- Floor-Play – Various soft, colorful manipulative toys are used to develop language, social and emotional growth, hand-eye coordination, and awareness of colors.
- Puzzles and Shape Sorters – begin awareness of differences in shapes; visual discrimination
- Music Time – songs, finger-plays, music for dancing/bouncing, and simple musical instruments.
- Books, Books, Books -Variety of board and cloth books for naming objects; important for infants to listen to the voice as pictures are talked about and identified.
- Active Toys -Large muscle development for crawling and walking.
- Cuddle time – Holding, rocking, and feeding.
- Outdoor Experiences-weather permitting daily strolls to experience the fresh air and sights and sounds of the outdoors.