TWO’s CLASSES (for children age two by August 31)
- Two-day groups on Tuesday-Thursday
- Three-day groups on Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
- Five-day groups on Monday through Friday
- Opportunities for Physical Growth – Climbing, peddling, running and jumping in outdoor playtime on a specially designed playground for this age.
- Language Development – Daily circle time with lots of stories, songs, and games.
- Cognitive Development & Coordination – Puzzles, building and floor toys.
- Creative Art – Play-dough, finger paints, crayons and creating all help twos make discoveries through sensory explorations.
- Self-Help Tasks – Using cup and spoon, taking off coats and sweaters, and washing and drying hands with assistance.
Praise and encouragement, support and acceptance of the two-year old is important in helping each child develop a good self-image.