INFANTS (age 3-12 months)
- Two-day groups on Tuesday-Thursday 9 am – noon
- Three-day groups on Monday-Wednesday-Friday 9 am – noon
- Five-day groups on Monday through Friday 9 am – noon
- Floor-Play -Variety of soft, colorful manipulative toys are used to develop language, social and emotional growth, hand-eye coordination, and awareness of colors.
- Puzzles and Shape Sorters -begin awareness of differences in shapes; visual discrimination
- Music Time -songs, finger-plays, music for dancing/bouncing along, even simple musical instruments.
- Books, Books, Books -Variety of board and cloth books for naming objects; important for infants to listen to the voice as pictures are talked about and identified.
- Active Toys -Large muscle development for crawling and walking.
- Cuddle time – Holding, rocking, and feeding.
- Outdoor Experiences-weather permitting daily strolls to experience the fresh air and sights and sounds of the outdoors.